Friday, July 25, 2014

Pandan Chiffon Cake

What do you think? nice?

I adore my chiffon cake for veryyyy long before i started to unmould it, and it took me long before i cut the first slice, as its just sooo beautiful, and i never expect such a nice dome, nice face, so smooth, so perfect, and taste? very nice too.

But i think next time i shall use more pandan leaves, or add some pandan emulco/paste to make the cake looks more "greener", yup❣

Actually it took me quite some time looking through quite a few recipes of chiffon cake, as i have seen many post on fb asking why they failed, and that is how and why would i been so carefully to have read through many recipes, before i take and try the "chosen one", hahaha

Ingredients:
✪110g cake flour
✪5 eggs (55g)
✪60ml fresh coconut milk
✪60g oil (I used virgin coconut oil)
✪1/4 tsp baking powder
✪10 pandan leaves
✪4 tbsp water
✪120g castor sugar
✪1/2 tsp vanilla extract

Method:
I think i should give a credit to this blogger since i followed each and every single step, even followed and used my hand to do the mixing:  The Baking Biatch.

Love the hand-mixing part though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment