I ❤ redbean icecream potong the most (made tis before), and redbean tongsui with tongyuen is always the best dessert for me.
Since im controlling my diet and my daily calorie intake, i decided to make this redbean cake, but flourless and butterless, i was so happy to have found the recipe on internet but i did adjust some ingredients (original recipe used red kidney bean but i use redbean paste, i reduced cocoa powder and vanilla extract, use virgin coconut oil instead of butter, and i omit bicarbonate soda and salt too), luckily, it turns out superb... yummyyy...
I had my sis and brother in law as white mice as they pop up the very right timing (just 10 minutes after the oven ❝ding❞), well i cant hide the beautiful aroma in my house too (",) both said ❝好吃❞
⭐400g redbean paste
⭐5 eggs (2 eggs in a bowl & 3eggs in a bowl)
⭐1/3cup cocoa powder (43g, but i used 30g only since im using redbean paste not kidney bean)
⭐1/3cup virgin coconut oil (110g)
⭐1/2cup sugar (64g but i used 60g)
⭐1tsp vanilla extract
⭐1tsp cinnamon powder
⭐1tsp baking powder
1) Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius
2) Grease a 20cm round cake tin, but lazy mummyyummy use square cups (no need wash ar)
3) Combine rebean paste, water, vanilla extract, coconut oil and 2 eggs in a food processor or use mixer. Mix until smooth and aerated.
4) Add remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
5) Pour into lined cake tin and bake for 30 minutes (cupcakes) - 50 minutes (cake tin).
Keep an eye on the cake so it does not overcook. Different oven has different "character"
The cake is moist inside, and extra yummy the next day, enjoy ❤❤
But i guess there r still 1 or 2 lazybug hiding in my body... so instead of baking a cake that requires me to separate the eggs or to melt the cream cheese or to beat the egg white or etc... i decided to make this mini milk tart, so mini, u can juz pop it into ur mouth.
No bake. Why no bake? because this lazy mummyyummy went to buy this premade tart shell (i only have big tart mould, no small one).
To know how to make a tart shell, please refer here
For this no bake milk tart filling, ingredients are so simple:
⭐2 cups full cream milk 全脂牛奶
⭐1 egg 雞蛋
⭐1/4 cup sugar 糖
⭐1 tbsp butter (salted or unsalted) 牛油
⭐1 tbsp + 1tsp plain flour 普通麵粉
⭐1tbsp + 1tsp corn flour 玉蜀黍粉
⭐1/2 tsp vanilla extract 香草精
⭐ cinnamon powder for sprinkling 肉桂粉洒在上面, or u may use cocoa powder or just deco your milk tart with chocolate rice or fruits or anything. I made these simple for my both babies, not allowing them to have their favorite chocolate since they just recovered from coughing not long ago.
1) milk + butter ⇨⇨ boil 牛奶和牛油煮熱
2) mix the rest ingredients to a smooth paste (no lump) 把其余的材料混合成順滑
3) once milk comes to boil, remove from heat, and slowly pour in the mixture u did in step (2) 當牛奶開始煮沸，息火，慢慢加入剛才混好的 (2)
4) return to heat and mix till thick 再開火煮濃
5) remove from heat 息火
6) sift the mixture (yes is thick, but u may stir it while sifting, or you may skip this step if you dont mind those small small lumps) 用篩隔掉未煮融的塊狀
7) pour into the tart shell 倒入塔殼
8) sprinkle whatever you like on top, or leave it white and smooth (simple is nice too) 洒上肉桂粉或自己喜愛的可可粉或水果
9) refrigerate till chilled, enjoy ❤ 冷藏，享受